Friday, June 12, 2009

Dry Eyeballs...

So I took my afternoon dosage not too long ago. Another symptom I am begining to notice is dry eyes. Not sure if it's an allergy thing or a symptom, but my eyes were not feeling like this last week and it seems like they have been getting dryer and dryer. It's not unbearable...just a little uncomfortable. I better get some eye drops or something. I also had some very realistic dreams last night and this morning. "Fearfully Hopeful" mentioned the same thing with her on step 2. I hope that doesnt last long...I hate to wake up in the morning and still be effected by my dreams, it's just wierd.

I remembered my juice this afternoon...HURRAY!!! I gotta tell you, the pomogranite juice does wonders for blocking out the awful taste. I know I'm only on 4 drops right now, and the flavor will probably get stronger, but I'm satisifed for now :-) I still feel like I have to poop but I havent been able to go yet today...lol!!! Thats so wierd to me sharing that with you guys, but I talk like that with my friends and family anyways and I guess because we all share something so personal on here, it's not a big deal :-) "Fearfully Hopeful" mentioned kind of the opposite symptoms. Seatortuga mentioned sleeplessness and she is on step 1...I too had trouble sleeping pretty much the whole first half of step 1. I sometimes had trouble sleeping prior to resolve anyways because of mild ensomnia but I could tell that step 1 definetly had something to do with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment