Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Waiting Period Day 4

Nothing much different to report today...I had some more tingling last night but none so far this morning. The last few days it has been more specific to the left side of "down there", but I still dont have an outbreak. I'll keep my fingers crossed that one wont show up. Other than that, I'm having no other signs or symptoms of any kind that I'm noticing.

I was kinda thinking about testing sometime in the next week or so, just to have a piece of paper for my records so I can have something to compare it with on 9-25-09. When I got diagnosed, it was from my gyno looking at an outbreak so I have never officially been blood-tested for H. I think I'm gonna go to the Customer Service office at Kaiser and see that tests are covered by my insurance and what I can take there just to try and save some money on that. I'm nervous about going into the gyno though and requsting a test now and then coming back in september for another one...I have a feeling since they already know I have H, that they will give me a hard time about it and it will be humiliating. It's worth it to try though right?

3 comments:

  1. Good luck! I hope it works out. I think that's a good idea, takes a lot of courage...good for you to know though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello and goodluck also, i have recently been diagnosed with hsv2 also and am watching how you go.im 33 male from australia and i so want you to be all good again.hang in there and stay positive.bye

    ReplyDelete
  3. If they have something to say about it, then there is something wrong with them, not you. These people are in health care, for pete's sake. Just my 2 cents..

    ReplyDelete