I got one of those fluid-filled Resolve pimples on the side of my face close to my ear. Tingling is still popping up here and there, but it's still pretty minor. Other than that, nothing really going on as far as symptoms. My face isnt breaking out besides that funky step 1 type pimple I just mentioned.
My afternoon client canceled, so I was done with work by the late morning. I planned on going home and doing some house work, then taking a nap and getting up to work out for a few hours in the late afternoon. Well, I made it as far as some of the house work, but once I hit the pillow for the nap, I was out for the count!!! I've been sleeping all day and to tell you the truth, I feel like I could go back to sleep for the night. I'm surprised I slept this much and still feel like sleeping but I think it's a combination of beeing physically and emotionally drained!!! I gotta be up for another long day tomorrow so I think I'm going to take some tylenol PM and pass back out. If I end up waking up before I actually have to be up for work and cant go back to sleep, I'll just hit the gym since I dint make it there today.
Been feeling a little down the last couple days, not necessarily Resolve related, hope everyone out there is in a better mood than me. I'm sure I'll bounce back soon, I just have a lot on my mind these days. Have a great evening all!!!
Thursday, July 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment